Allison advocates for employees in sexual harassment, discrimination, retaliation, wrongful termination, and wage-and-hour cases. She also represents individuals who have been harmed in civil rights, landlord-tenant, and personal injury cases. Allison has taken many cases to trial including disability discrimination, wrongful termination, retaliation, sexual harassment, wage-and-hour, and personal injury cases.
Allison received her J.D. from Washington University in St. Louis. During law school, she had clerkships with the ACLU and with the workers’ rights project of the Public Justice Center in Baltimore. She also participated in Washington University’s Criminal Justice Clinic, working as a public defender. Allison earned her B.A. from Scripps College in Claremont, California, majoring in Latin American Studies and Politics and International Relations.
Allison is active in many local and statewide bar associations. She has served on the Board of Governors for the Consumer Attorneys of California since 2013. Allison was selected as a Rising Star in 2017 and 2018 by the Super Lawyers of Southern California.
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Law, J.D.
- Scripps College, B.A.
- California Employment Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Board of Governors
- American Association for Justice
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Los Angeles Trial Lawyers’ Charities, Honorary Board